1. Q: As a new customer, I want to know the payment term between us. Normally the following 2 terms of payment are acceptable: 

1). L/C at sight. 
2). T/T 30% paid by T/T before the production,the rest 70% T/T paid subject to the B/L copy.The seller will send the original shipping socuments to the buyer after the date of receipt of the whole payment.

2 . Q: How long is the delivery time?

Vary from 20 days to 55 days depending on the style and quantity of products ordered.

3. How can I get the sample?

Samples are free of charge(exclude large quantity of samples), while the freight should be paid by customer.

4. Q: What is the minimum quantity of the order?

Usually the MOQ is a 20'F container. Of course in our first order to make the relationship,we can accept small quantity.

5. Q. What else can I do to set up a partnership with 56SZ  PRODUCTS besides sending inquiry?

If you have no specific enquiries in your mind at the moment, don't leave! Click the Inquiry button at the upper right side of every screen to be a business friend of 56SZ PRODUCTS.

Choose the products u are interested in,do not hesitate to send us emails for your interesting.

6.Can i contact 56SZ PRODUCTS if i want a product  that is not listed?

Customized designs are welcome! we also can do OEM service. The website contains just samples of our existing products. If you have another products in mind, you can e-mail us at INFO@56SZ.COM